To recognize the work of the PEI Model Forest Network Partners and their project contributions, and to increase and enhance awareness of the Nova Forest Alliance and Forest Communities Programs.
PEIMFNP believes that effective communication is not simply a prefabricated plan, but rather an individualized strategic blueprint designed to specifically meet the PEIMFNP*s precise needs. Through consultation with our partners, we will continue to develop a guideline document (communications work plan) that outlines the PEIMFNP*s communication goals and their approaches to meeting those goals.
- Distribute the Private Woodlot Strategic Initiative woodland management information bulletins.
- The PEIMFNP will present and display at applicable events throughout PEI.
- Continue web site development (www.peiforests.ca).
- Create a new PEIMFNP*s communication materials (display panel, etc.).
- Promote the findings of the 2009 woodlot owner survey.
- Showcase the wwn/peimfnp film *Sustainable Forestry* to woodlot owners and youth at various events and classrooms through out PEI.